Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Minocqua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401(k) with match.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
- Patient Encounters: 12-15 per day on average.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Facility Beds: 42.
- 5800 CME annual allowance.
- Perm W-2 Compensation: $Negotiable plus ($40,000-$50,000) bonus/loan assistance.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a), 2 MDs during the day and 1 MD during the night.
- Smart is searching for Internal Medicine Physicians to join a hospitalist program at a facility in Northern Wisconsin, near Minocqua.
- Generous relocation allowance.
- Sub-specialties: Urology, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Rad/Onc, Hem/Onc, Peds, etc.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 2-3 months.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- ICU: Open (4 beds), No intensivists available.
- Codes: Handled by ER.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.