Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Appleton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Legal Plan Option.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus included!
- Electronic Medical Record-Epic network connects our program to ThedaCare Primary Care, as well as independent Physicians.
- CME: $4,500/year.
- Diverse patient population that provides a broad spectrum of pathologies.
- We value Quality over Production.
- Primary Care physicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton initiated the Hospitalist program in 1998, providing a solid base of support by referring physicians.
- ThedaCare Stroke, Cardio, Inpatient Rehab, and Inpatient Psych Units available.
- Solid referral base of 200+ providers.
- No required procedures.
- NP/PA support on days.
- The hospitalist program encourages and supports such involvement.
- Available on-site resources include: Hospice, Palliative Care, Dietary, PT/OT, Psychiatry, and Speech Therapy.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Appleton, WI.
- Hospitalists play an integral part in quality improvement in an effort to continually improve the quality of care for the community we serve.
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported.
- Relocation Package included!
- ThedaCare seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join an established program of 17 Physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Clinicians at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton and ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, located in the Fox Valley of Wisconsin.
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans,.
- Guaranteed salary (not based on RVU's), plus quality bonus incentive.
- Licensing/Board Fees,.
- Guaranteed salary plus quality bonus incentive and exceptional complete benefit package.
- Our providers are involved in projects and committees across the spectrum of hospital care to influence the care that is delivered.
- Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient Compensation Fund,.
- Open ICUs with excellent Critical Care support from Pulmonary and Anesthesia.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability,.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago