Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Spooner) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The hospitalists run codes.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- For this position, you need to have an active WI license.
- 24-hour shifts from 8a-8a.
- The EMR system is Evident and Cpsi.
- The schedule is 24-hour shifts from 8a to 8a and you will see an average of up to six patients per day.
- 6 patients per day.
- No procedures or ICU coverage are required and for this assignment.
- A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago