Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Night shifts needed.
- No ICU or procedures.
- You will see an average of 7 to 10 admissions per night.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- EMR: MediTech.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Wisconsin medical facility seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The physician shift times will be from 5:45 PM to 7:15 AM They need 7 to 10 shifts covered each month.
- No procedures or ICU coverage will be required for this opportunity.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 7 to 10 per month.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.