Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Green Bay is home to many things.
- Past Program Leadership experience preferred.
- Full complement of specialists available on hospital campus.
- Medical Unit ~ 30 Bed Capacity.
- We are currently searching for an Adult Hospitalist - Program Director who wants the opportunity to practice great medicine and get the most out of their careers, while maintaining the ability to pursue a personal life to its fullest.
- Salary in the top 25 percentile of the nation with potential for RVU and Quality Bonuses.
- Our vision is that the people in our region will be their healthiest during every stage of their lives, and healthcare cost and quality will be the best in the nation.
- Bellin College provides bachelor's degree programs in nursing and radiography and masters programs in nursing.
- Highly skilled Hospitalist dedicated Nurse Practitioners & Nursing staff support.
- ICU Patients cared for by Critical Care Intensivists.
- Complete benefits package including Malpractice, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement Plan with matching contributions, plus $5,ipend.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- We are locally owned, locally governed, physician-lead, and patient-focused.
- The area is also home to Bellin Health, where we've created one of the nation's leading health systems.
- Competitive Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Green Bay, WI.
- Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the.
- The system's network of employed primary care and specialty care physicians and Advance Practice providers located throughout the region serve a population of 600,000 people.
- Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Yet our work is nationally recognized, and we create abundant opportunities for our physicians.
- Time will be split between Practice and Administration.
- From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family.
- 1 hospital in the nation for patient safety.
- The region is also home to Bellin Health, where we've created one of the nation's most dynamic, successful healthcare systems.
- 5 years' experience as a Hospitalist required.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago