Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Janesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center is a Level II Trauma/Acute Care facility.
- Hospitalists do not cover the Intensive Care Unit.
- Excellent annual salary, plus incentive bonuses, along with our outstanding benefit package including: paid malpractice and licensure, health, dental, and vison, CME, relocation, matched retirement savings, and more.
- Work schedule is 7am-7pm with a 7 day on and 7 day off schedule.
- The community also offers live theatre, an award winning water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.
- Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens.
- Strive to maintain 15 to 18 patients per Hospitalist.
- Sign-on bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable.
- Twenty percent of Wisconsin's buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Four Hospitalists on days and one Nocturnist on nights.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine (Hospitalist) physician sought to join Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system, in Janesville, Wisconsin (40 minutes to Madison, 60 minutes to Milwaukee, 2 hours to Chicago).
- This is an established Hospitalist group of eleven plus physicians and three nurse practitioners.
- Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
- Intensivist program in the ICU.
- Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Janesville, WI.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 5 hospitals, more than 860 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago