Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eau Claire) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Eau Claire, WI.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking an Internal Medicine Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist physician to join an established department.
- Mayo Clinic offers a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits.
- 6 Hospitalist cover 7a-7p.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- One admits 10a-10p.
- Today, more than 1000 physicians practice in the health system.
- One covers 9p-7a.
- Our Eau Claire location has a hospital that is a verified Level II Trauma Center and 2 clinics.
- Full back-up from all subspecialties.
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is Ranked.
- Common EMR/Pacs across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
- Sharing Mayo Clinic's primary value of "the needs of the patient come first," Mayo Clinic Health System links the expertise of Mayo Clinic in practice, education, and research with the health-delivery systems of our local communities.
- Mayo Clinic Health System is a family of clinics, hospitals, and other health care facilities serving over 70 communities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
- The Hospitalists perform the H for most admissions to Behavioral Health, with follow-up on a prn basis.
- 1 for Hospitals in Northwestern WI and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (United States News & World Reports, 2014-2015).
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- The other is located 3 miles away.
- This physician will provide comprehensive care from admission to discharge for all patients referred to the service.
- Eau Claire, with a metro area of 161,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire.
- This location does not qualify for J1.
- Primary responsibility to hospital with Level II trauma center in Eau Claire, WI.
- One clinic is attached to the hospital.
- Work 23 weeks per year, 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- One admits 12p-12a.
- Paul is 90 minutes away.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago