Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Menomonie, WI.
- General Internal Medicine and Family Medicine share evening.
- 7 on and 7 off schedule.
- 7am - 7pm shifts.
- We are a physician led financially stable organization committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- The Menomonie clinic is attached to a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and is staffed with primary care and specialty providers and offers on site visiting doctors from numerous specialties.
- You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (United States News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked.
- 1 in more specialties than any other care provider.
- Full back up from all subspecialties.
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar in Menomonie, Wisconsin, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist to join their team.
- Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive benefits package including robust retirement plans.
- Competitive salary guarantee.
- Common EMR/Pacs across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago