Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rhinelander) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Will provide 2-3 hours of dedicated telemedicine rounding with NPs at a neighboring hospital.
- Our physicians enjoy a state-of -the-art facility, leading edge technology and a robust compensation and benefit package.
- Saint Mary's is a 73 bed acute care hospital serving the residents of Northern Wisconsin.
- Adult inpatient /ICU/CCU.
- Those who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here.
- We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rhinelander, WI.
- Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- You will join an experienced team comprised of 6 other physicians.
- Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a Part-Time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rhinelander, Wisconsin (the group would also consider a Family Medicine certified physician with appropriate ICU experience).
- Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems-Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
- This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance.
- Shift start and end times: 7a-6p, 6 p-7-a.
- You will join a dynamic group with considerable longevity.
- Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
- Lower patient census while supervising NPs.
- Group boasts a team-oriented environment.
- Our Hospitalists work 7 on/7 off, week starts on Monday.
- You are welcome to perform any procedures you are interested and appropriately trained to do.
- Average patient census: 8-12 pts per Hospitalist.
- The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality health care and compassionate patient service.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.