Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Antigo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR used system-wide.
- State of the art imaging and lab along with many sub specialists onsite.
- Up to $200,000 in student loan repayment available, along with many other possible benefit options including sign on bonus and residency stipends.
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital is seeking a Hospitalist and Nocturnist to join their group in Antigo, WI.
- 7 on/7 off with scheduling flexibility.
- 25 bed Critical Access Hospital, 4 bed ICU, 24/7 ED coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Antigo, WI.
- Join a physician driven organization, where work-life balance for our providers is valued.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained providers will be considered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago