Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Together, Froedtert-MCW delivers world class care in an environment of innovation and discovery.
- Highly collaborative team based environment.
- Interest in pursuing a career in academic medicine.
- About Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is the cultural and economic center of Wisconsin with a population of just over 2 million.
- Froedtert Hospital, a 550-bed tertiary care and teaching hospital, has recently been named as one of the top three performing academic medical centers in the nation, winning a Bernard A. Birnbaum, MD, Quality Leadership Award.
- Froedtert & MCW also ranked second in the Ambulatory Care Quality and Accountability Leadership Award.
- About MCW.
- Both daytime and nocturnist positions are available.
- Eligible for medical licensure in Wisconsin.
- The section of hospitalist medicine at The Medical College of Wisconsin invites applications for a full-time faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- The city boasts a very reasonable cost of living and a four-season climate.
- Summer music festivals on the lakefront are among the largest in the nation.
- Robust opportunities in medical education, quality improvement and research while participating in an active mentorship program.
- Excellent public schools as well.
- Milwaukee is home to three major sports teams, many shopping centers and malls, and a variety of county parks in addition to a beautiful lakefront.
- MCW is a private, freestanding medical school that is widely respected as an academic center of excellence for the education and training of physicians and scientists, development of graduate and undergraduate medical education programs, basic and translational research, and distinction in multidisciplinary clinical programs.
- Significant growth with regards to faculty and advanced practice providers.
- Located on the beautiful west coast of Lake Michigan.
- The Medical College offers ample faculty development opportunities in education, research, quality improvement and administration.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Froedtert Health is a $2B regional health system that includes Froedtert Hospital, Community Memorial Hospital, and St. Joseph's Hospital.
- About Froedtert.
- It is ranked as one of the nation's top 50 academic research institutions.
- Our faculty provide care for patients at Froedtert Hospital, a 550-bed, regional referral center in Milwaukee, WI.
- Milwaukee offers an excellent ballet, opera, and symphony.
- Froedtert Hospital is the only adult Level I Trauma Center in eastern Wisconsin.
- It has been a Truven Top 100 hospital for years running.
- An outstanding zoo provides enjoyment for the entire family.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago