Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rhinelander) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 - 12 patients per day.
- You need to have an active WI state license.
- The facility has Cattails EMR and paper charting.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- WI state license needed.
- Scope includes ICU rounding and codes.
- We are assisting a Wisconsin-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- BC required.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Your assignment requirements include ICU rounding and codes.
- The assignment schedule consists of varied day and night shifts, and you will see 8 - 12 patients per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago