Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wisconsin Rapids) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24,000 ER visits annually.
- Currently uses Meditech EMR, with plan to transition to Epic within the n.
- Hospital has been in the community for well over 100 years.
- Open ICU, all medical is managed by the Hospitalist group, may be asked to co-manage surgical.
- 14-16 shifts/month.
- Vent management and central lines are required.
- Nighttime pay differential is available.
- Night shift averages 2-3 admissions.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital is the newest addition to the Aspirus family.
- We are seeking another Hospitalist to join the group in Wisconsin Rapids- Must be available now.
- Arterial lines and intubations preferred.
- 15 patients per provider/shift.
- 7 on/7 off, rotating between day and night shift, flexible schedule.
- 2 providers on during the day, 1 provider on at night.
- Level III Trauma Center, 99 bed acute care facility, 8 bed ICU.
- Candidates must be BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago