Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rhinelander) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Shift start and end times: 7a-6p, 6 p-7-a.
- The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality healthcare and compassionate patient service.
- You will join an experienced team comprised of 6 other physicians.
- Adult inpatient /ICU/CCU.
- Average patient census: 8-12 pts per Hospitalist.
- This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance.
- Saint Mary's is a 73 bed acute care hospital serving the residents of Northern Wisconsin.
- Those who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here.
- Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems-Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
- Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rhinelander, WI.
- You will join a dynamic group that boasts a team-oriented environment.
- Our Hospitalists work 7 on/7 off, week starts on Monday.
- Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
- We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River.
- You are welcome to perform any procedures you are interested and appropriately trained to do.
- Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team as a part time Medical Director and part time Hospitalist at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rhinelander, Wisconsin (the group would also consider a Family Medicine certified physician with appropriate Hospitalist experience).
- Our physicians enjoy a state-of -the-art facility, leading edge technology and a robust compensation and benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago