Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acute and Subacute Care.
- Required Proficiency in procedures.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- Open ICU with Intensivist Support.
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
- 24/7model with-7 days on/7 days off.
- Great Specialist support at all locations.
- Academic, Referral, Tertiary Level Care Facility.
- Collegial Hospitalist Team.
- St. Joseph Hospital.
- Close involvement with academics and TY Residency Program.
- Great working relationship with Emergency Department Physicians.
- Ascension St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalists physician to join our collegial group.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Nights rotated equally amongst Hospitalist Team.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Daily census 14-16 patients per day, which includes Admissions and Follow-ups.
- Supports J1 and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Physician friendly environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.