Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great working relationship with Emergency Department Physicians.
- St. Joseph Hospital.
- Required Proficiency in procedures.
- Acute and Subacute Care.
- Nights rotated equally amongst Hospitalist Team.
- Academic, Referral, Tertiary Level Care Facility.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Daily census 14-16 patients per day, which includes Admissions and Follow-ups.
- Supports J1 and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Open ICU with Intensivist Support.
- Close involvement with academics and TY Residency Program.
- Physician friendly environment.
- Ascension St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalists physician to join our collegial group.
- 24/7model with-7 days on/7 days off.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
- Collegial Hospitalist Team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- Great Specialist support at all locations.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago