Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with Intensivist Support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milwaukee, WI.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Great working relationship with Emergency Department Physicians.
- Academic, Referral, Tertiary Level Care Facility.
- Ascension St. Joseph's Hospital in Milwaukee is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic full time Hospitalists physician to join our collegial group.
- Required Proficiency in procedures.
- Daily census 14-16 patients per day, which includes Admissions and Follow-ups.
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Collegial Hospitalist Team.
- Supports J1 and H1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Close involvement with academics and TY Residency Program.
- Physician friendly environment.
- St. Joseph Hospital.
- Nights rotated equally amongst Hospitalist Team.
- 24/7model with-7 days on/7 days off.
- Acute and Subacute Care.
- Great Specialist support at all locations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.