Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (La Crosse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews now at an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Manageable daily census.
- From award-winning restaurants in historic buildings to ethnic enclaves ripe for exploration, there's something for everyone's taste in La Crosse.
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- The arts are alive in this river paradise!
- Fun-loving folks like it here and are easily entertained.
- Hospitalist - La Crosse, WI.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- Not to mention the regional festivals which, year after year, offer fun for residents of all ages.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
- Direct involvement with teaching residents.
- 7 on 7 off schedule (26 weeks per year) with majority of shifts less than 12 hours in length.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.