Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (La Crosse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
- From award-winning restaurants in historic buildings to ethnic enclaves ripe for exploration, there's something for everyone's taste in La Crosse.
- Manageable daily census.
- The arts are alive in this river paradise!
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- Not to mention the regional festivals which, year after year, offer fun for residents of all ages.
- 7 on 7 off schedule (26 weeks per year) with majority of shifts less than 12 hours in length.
- Hospitalist - La Crosse, WI.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews now at an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians.
- Direct involvement with teaching residents.
- Fun-loving folks like it here and are easily entertained.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.