Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- No procedures required.
- No. Average patient load is 15-20 per day shift.
- A hospital in Wisconsin is seeking locum tenens Hospitalist physicians for sporadic coverage in 2019.
- This is a great locum tenens opportunity to work for a reputable healthcare facility!
- Shifts are 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Located less than an hour from Madison, WI.
This locum job opening was posted
by Onyx M.D..