Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Marshfield Clinic - Rice Lake in Rice Lake, Wisconsin is seeking a Hospitalist to join an established Hospitalist practice at Lakeview Medical Center.
- Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
- Moonlighting shifts are available.
- Jennifer Waters-Plemon.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- Marshfiel d Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
- Two year guaranteed salary.
- Scheduling is flexible depending on the local team agreements (i.
- Generous Relocation Allowance.
- Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director.
- With 700+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in 55 clinical locations in 34 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rice Lake, WI.
- 5,800 CME annual allowance.
- Specialty support and consultations through the Marshfield Clinic System.
- 7 on/7 off, 5days/5nights, other).
- ICU patients are transferred.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- 401(k) with match.
- Shifts are 12 hours with ected annually (about rage census of 12-15 patients, Adult only.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
- Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.