Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages.
- Student loan forgiveness program.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- Good subspecialty support.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this positions.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington in Burlington, WI.
- ICU patient management and procedures.
- The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- The "Chocolate City" and home to Nestle United States, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, WI.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
- Burlington, Wisconsin.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.