Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this positions.
- Student loan forgiveness program.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- The "Chocolate City" and home to Nestle United States, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
- Burlington, Wisconsin.
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington in Burlington, WI.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, WI.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- ICU patient management and procedures.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas.
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
- Good subspecialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago