Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas.
- Student loan forgiveness program.
- With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk, Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this positions.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, WI.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington in Burlington, WI.
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Burlington, Wisconsin.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- The "Chocolate City" and home to Nestle United States, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- Good subspecialty support.
- ICU patient management and procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.