Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (La Crosse) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- Manageable daily census.
- 182 shifts per year (primary schedule 7 on 7 off) consisting of purely evenings/nights.
- The historic downtown and riverfront host many festivals and events.
- Kalah Haug or.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Telemedicine responsibilities to our critical access hospitals on a rotational basis.
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
- Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking a(n) internist/nocturnist to join its established hospitalist team. Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 500 physicians.
- La Crosse is a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River.
- Excellent schools and universities, parks, sports venues, museums and affordable housing make this a great place.
- Shift lengths are between 7 & 8 hours in duration.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Gundersen Health System