Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (La Crosse) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Telemedicine responsibilities to our critical access hospitals on a rotational basis.
- Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, WI is seeking a(n) internist/nocturnist to join its established hospitalist team. Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 500 physicians.
- The historic downtown and riverfront host many festivals and events.
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- 182 shifts per year (primary schedule 7 on 7 off) consisting of purely evenings/nights.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
- Shift lengths are between 7 & 8 hours in duration.
- Manageable daily census.
- La Crosse is a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River.
- Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care.
- Excellent schools and universities, parks, sports venues, museums and affordable housing make this a great place.
- Kalah Haug or.
This perm job from Gundersen Health System was last open on Dec 28.