Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minneapolis Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- 2 - 5 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- No procedures or codes.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weekdays with weekend.
- The provider will work weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with weekend. This facility uses the Athena EMR system to track patient interactions.
- DEA license needed.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Must have WI license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.