Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minneapolis Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Weekdays with weekend.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- DEA license needed.
- Must have WI license.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- The provider will work weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with weekend. This facility uses the Athena EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- No procedures or codes.
- 2 - 5 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.