Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minneapolis Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Must have WI license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with weekend. This facility uses the Athena EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Weekdays with weekend.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 2 - 5 patients per day.
- No procedures or codes.
- DEA license needed.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.