Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minneapolis Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires providers to have a DEA license.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- The provider will work weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with weekend. This facility uses the Athena EMR system to track patient interactions.
- No procedures or codes.
- Must have WI license.
- DEA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist physician is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- 2 - 5 patients per day.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Weekdays with weekend.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.