Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manitowoc) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our data set ranges from "wage," to "number of physicians per capita," to "malpractice award payouts per capita," and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51.
- See all inpatients requiring hospitalist care.
- Cover inpatient rounds, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership.
- We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manitowoc, WI.
- Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Offers a rotation of one week on and one week off with intermittent nocturnalist rotation.
- Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- Wallethub's analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics.
- Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers.
- Rotations typically run from Friday morning through the following Thursday.
- HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
- Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity as a Hospitalist.
- To 5 AM to round, see unit admissions, and respond to problems arising in patient care during the night.
- We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician.
- The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.