Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manitowoc) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wallethub's analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics.
- Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
- Our data set ranges from "wage," to "number of physicians per capita," to "malpractice award payouts per capita," and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51.
- In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership.
- Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity as a Hospitalist.
- See all inpatients requiring hospitalist care.
- Rotations typically run from Friday morning through the following Thursday.
- The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
- Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers.
- Offers a rotation of one week on and one week off with intermittent nocturnalist rotation.
- Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- To 5 AM to round, see unit admissions, and respond to problems arising in patient care during the night.
- We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician.
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Manitowoc, WI.
- Cover inpatient rounds, admissions, discharges, and consults.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago