Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Horse Trails - Snowmobiling?
- Critical Access, Part Time Position.
- Flexible Work Week.
- Active Arts Community.
- Top 1% of all Critical Access Hospitals in Quality (Ranked 20 out of 1,386).
- Ease of Charting/Billing, No Red Tape.
- No Procedures Required.
- Run Your Own Autonomous Program.
- No ICU, No Arterial/Central lines.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic Staff and Administration.
- Supervise an established APP hospitalist team.
- Make Your Own Schedule.
- A Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the Country.
- This practice is the opposite of 'factory medicine'.
Take advantage of the flexibility that comes with having no direct brand-new facility (coming 2019).
- Top Patient Satisfaction Scores in the State.
- Director of Inpatient Services.
- Please Reference Hosp 7789.
- Mon-Fri, 18-24 hrs per Week.
- APPs Handle All Primary.
- Partner with the ER on Admissions, Team Environment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago