Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No Procedures Required.
- Make Your Own Schedule.
- Mon-Fri, 18-24 hrs per Week.
- APPs Handle All Primary.
- Highly Motivated, Energetic Staff and Administration.
- Run Your Own Autonomous Program.
- Partner with the ER on Admissions, Team Environment.
- Supervise an established APP hospitalist team.
- Active Arts Community.
- Ease of Charting/Billing, No Red Tape.
- Top 1% of all Critical Access Hospitals in Quality (Ranked 20 out of 1,386).
- No ICU, No Arterial/Central lines.
- Director of Inpatient Services.
- Top Patient Satisfaction Scores in the State.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- This practice is the opposite of 'factory medicine'.
Take advantage of the flexibility that comes with having no direct brand-new facility (coming 2019).
- Please Reference Hosp 7789.
- Flexible Work Week.
- Critical Access, Part Time Position.
- Horse Trails - Snowmobiling?
- A Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the Country.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.