Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mauston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: WI state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm, and you will see 11 patients per day on average.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 11 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The ideal physician has an active WI state license.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.