Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mauston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- License: WI state license needed.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 11 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm, and you will see 11 patients per day on average.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- The ideal physician has an active WI state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago