Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mauston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- The ideal physician has an active WI state license.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm, and you will see 11 patients per day on average.
- License: WI state license needed.
- Caseload: 11 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.