Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cudahy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cudahy, WI.
- With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora St. Luke's South Shore in Cudahy, Wisconsin, just 10 minutes from downtown Milwaukee.
- About Aurora Health Care.
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
- What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
- Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin.
- Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this position.
- CU patient management and procedures.
- Good subspecialty support.
- We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.