Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Green Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our tertiary facility in Green Bay, WI is seeking a Hospital Medicine Medical Director to lead an existing and growing Hospital Medicine program at Aurora BayCare Medical Center.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- Block schedule with 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Green Bay, WI.
- With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers.
- As one of 13 Hospital Medicine Medical Directors in the system, you would have the opportunity to make system-wide process and quality improvement changes in a nationally recognized health care system.
- Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
- We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients.
- Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin.
- United States News & World Report has named Aurora BayCare Medical Center as a Best Regional Hospital as part of its 2018-2019 Best Regional Hospital recognition.
- Very competitive compensation and student loan forgiveness up to $180,000.
- There is opportunity to cross cover a nearby community facility for physicians who want to maintain ICU/procedure skills.
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center has quickly become recognized as one of the top hospitals in Wisconsin.
- At Aurora, you have the ability to share ideas with over 100 hospital medicine colleagues on a regular basis to further develop hospitalist based-care delivery models.
- Make AN Impact.
- About Aurora Health Care.
- We provide inpatient services, pre-op consults and are seeking individuals interested in being involved with process improvement, quality initiatives and working with an Rnpc model.
- What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
- With a manageable workload that focuses on patient care, fully integrated EMR that allows rapid access to patient history and medications on admit, education roles with medical students and residents and opportunity for career growth and leadership, this IS the organization to consider for your Hospital Medicine career.
- Make A Difference.
- Academics - medical students and residents.
- 167 bed tertiary facility with full subspecialty support.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago