Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Educational assistance opportunity.
- Physicians will join an established Hospitalist team at St Joseph's Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital located in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Educational Assistance is offered on a case by case basis to new graduates who meet the program requirements*.
- CME reimbursement.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Will consider H1B visa sponsorship.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible must obtain licensure within 2 years of employment).
- 403(B) or 457(B) retirement savings plans.
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Community Physicians is currently recruiting full-time Hospitalists for our community hospitals.
- Will consider both Internal Medicine & Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability insurance.
- Epic EMR system.
- The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes three community hospital campuses, more than 1,600 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
- Enjoy autonomy with the benefit of a large hospital system and an academic affiliation with the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Must obtain Wisconsin Medical Licensure.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.