Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403(B) or 457(B) retirement savings plans.
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Community Physicians is currently recruiting full-time Hospitalists for our community hospitals.
- The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes three community hospital campuses, more than 1,600 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation.
- Must obtain Wisconsin Medical Licensure.
- Physicians will join an established Hospitalist team at St Joseph's Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital located in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Educational assistance opportunity.
- Educational Assistance is offered on a case by case basis to new graduates who meet the program requirements*.
- Enjoy autonomy with the benefit of a large hospital system and an academic affiliation with the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- Epic EMR system.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible must obtain licensure within 2 years of employment).
- Comprehensive benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Flexible 7on/7off scheduling.
- Will consider H1B visa sponsorship.
- CME reimbursement.
- Will consider both Internal Medicine & Family Medicine trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago