Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Community and Facility.
- Potential teaching opportunities.
- Door County, roughly 45 miles north of Green Bay, is home to 300 miles of spectacular shoreline and five state parks.
- With its main campus in in Sturgeon Bay, and satellite clinics in rehabilitation services facilities in four smaller communities, Dcmc has been the leader in health and wellness for Door and Kewaunee counties.
- 25 bed critical access hospital (Level III trauma).
- Internal referral of primary care physicians.
- 7 on 7 off 12 hour shifts.
- Emergency Medicine coverage 24/7.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Join a well-established department of 3 FTEs.
- Negotiable loan assistance and sign-on bonus.
- Door County Medical Center (Dcmc) is a critical access hospital and has had the pleasure of serving this wonderful community for more than 70 years.
- Average patient census of 11 to 12.
- Competitive salaried compensation and robust benefit package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.