Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Internal referral of primary care physicians.
- 25 bed critical access hospital (Level III trauma).
- Join a well-established department of 3 FTEs.
- Community and Facility.
- Negotiable loan assistance and sign-on bonus.
- Emergency Medicine coverage 24/7.
- Potential teaching opportunities.
- Door County, roughly 45 miles north of Green Bay, is home to 300 miles of spectacular shoreline and five state parks.
- With its main campus in in Sturgeon Bay, and satellite clinics in rehabilitation services facilities in four smaller communities, Dcmc has been the leader in health and wellness for Door and Kewaunee counties.
- 7 on 7 off 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive salaried compensation and robust benefit package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- Door County Medical Center (Dcmc) is a critical access hospital and has had the pleasure of serving this wonderful community for more than 70 years.
- Average patient census of 11 to 12.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago