Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Marinette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for a Wisconsin Medical License, be eligible for DEA registration, and be eligible for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
- The minimum entry requirements for the Hospitalist position are a Medical Degree or foreign equivalent and completion of an Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
- Is currently seeking multiple Hospitalists to provide inpatient internal medicine and critical care services to patients in a hospital setting from admission through discharge, and manage and coordinate care for hospitalized patients treated through the Hospitalist program in Marinette, Wisconsin.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Marinette, WI.
- Bay Area Medical Center, Inc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.