Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Marinette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The minimum entry requirements for the Hospitalist position are a Medical Degree or foreign equivalent and completion of an Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Is currently seeking multiple Hospitalists to provide inpatient internal medicine and critical care services to patients in a hospital setting from admission through discharge, and manage and coordinate care for hospitalized patients treated through the Hospitalist program in Marinette, Wisconsin.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for a Wisconsin Medical License, be eligible for DEA registration, and be eligible for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Marinette, WI.
- Bay Area Medical Center, Inc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago