Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, and the physician will see 10 - 13 patients per day.
- You must have a WI state medical license.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- Caseload: 10 - 13 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Epic EMR for charting.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: WI state license needed.
- An established clinic in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago