Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Epic EMR for charting.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must have a WI state medical license.
- An established clinic in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 10 - 13 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: WI state license needed.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, and the physician will see 10 - 13 patients per day.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.