Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- You must have a WI state medical license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, and the physician will see 10 - 13 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Epic EMR for charting.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with Acls and BLS certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: WI state license needed.
- Caseload: 10 - 13 patients per day.
- An established clinic in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.