Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (La Crosse) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- The historic downtown and riverfront host many annual festivals and events.
- La Crosse is a vibrant city and community, nestled between soaring bluffs the legendary Mississippi River.
- 182 shifts per year (primary schedule 7 on 7 off) consisting of purely nights.
- For information contact Kalah Haug, Medical Staff Recruitment, at or.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- Is seeking a(n) nocturnist/internist to join our established hospitalist team.
- Manageable daily census.
- Shift lengths are approximately 8 hours in duration.
- Gundersen is an award-winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 500 physicians.
- Excellent schools and universities, parks, sports venues, outdoor recreational opportunities and affordable housing make this a great place.
- Telemedicine responsibilities to our critical access hospitals on a rotational basis.
- Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, Wis.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Gundersen Health System