Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (La Crosse) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team established in 2002 with high retention rate and growth.
- Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services.
- 182 shifts per year (primary schedule 7 on 7 off).
- Telemedicine responsibilities to our critical access hospitals on a rotational basis.
- Gundersen Health System in La Crosse, Wis.
- Gundersen is an award-winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 500 physicians.
- La Crosse is a vibrant city and community, nestled between soaring bluffs the legendary Mississippi River.
- Manageable daily census.
- 30-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 20 physicians and 10 associate staff.
- Is seeking an internist to join our established hospitalist team.
- Excellent schools and universities, parks, sports venues, outdoor recreational opportunities and affordable housing make this a great place.
- The historic downtown and riverfront host many annual festivals and events.
- Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care.
- For information contact Kalah Haug, Medical Staff Recruitment, at or.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including loan forgiveness.
This perm job from Gundersen Health System was last open on Oct 18.