Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Green Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an experienced Hospitalist physician to join their team.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 10 MD + 4 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Bellin Hospital Green Bay, a 170 bed facility in Green Bay, WI.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians