Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Green Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- This unique opportunity is at Bellin Hospital Green Bay, a 170 bed facility in Green Bay, WI.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 10 MD + 4 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- This opportunity offers a $40,000 sign-on bonus + with two year commitment.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Apogee Physicians