Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Green Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an experienced Nocturnist Hospitalist physician to join their team.
- Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- This unique opportunity is at Bellin Hospital Green Bay, a 170 bed facility in Green Bay, WI.
- 10 MD + 4 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- This opportunity offers a $40,000 sign-on bonus + with two year commitment.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Sep 3.