Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Loan repayment is available.
- Join an established group of hospitalists.
- Closed ICU, no procedures required and no.
- Practice state-of-the-art medicine in an academic setting.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Exceptional Level II Trauma Center and Teaching Facility with multiple residencies on site.
- Facility: World-Class Healthcare System in Central and Western Wisconsin.
- H1 and J1 visa sponsorship is available.
- Enjoy an easy drive to either city or take a direct flight through the local regional airport that has daily flights to Chicago, Minneapolis, and Detroit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wisconsin.
- There is plenty to do in both communities such as the arts, restaurants, shopping and outdoor fun.
- 12 to 15 patients per day.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary offered of $260,000.
- It offers small city charm with Midwestern hospitality.
- Enjoy seamless access to many other major metropolitan areas like Chicago and Minneapolis as well.
- Location: This city is a sweet smaller community located in Central Wisconsin.
- Take a short drive to Eau Claire, a community rich in arts and culture located in Western Wisconsin.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- It is a place where you can relax in the beautiful countryside and take a break from your daily routine.
- One of the largest employers in the midwest and the nation!
- Full benefits package offered with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CMEs, and PTO.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago