Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- Facility Beds: 510 beds main.
- Admissions: Average between 8-14 admissions per night shared between both hospitalists at the main facility and 6-8 admissions at the sister site.
- 7p-7a) - paid by Smart.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-75 days dependent on response time and number of prior locations.
- Backup is provided by ED and anesthesia.
- Smart is seeking BC, IM or FP physicians with multiple years of hospitalist experience to provide quality, long-term locum coverage between multiple facilities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Other hospitalist covers with support from intensivist at sister site.
- 7a-7p) or $180/hr.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Staffing Model: Currently Physician-only but they are migrating to a model where APP's will be integrated.
- Trauma Level: Unclassified at both sites.
- Codes: Handled by the rapid team and ICU attending at main, hospitalist and rapid team run code at the sister site.
- Shift Times: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- ICU: ICU at main is closed with 24/7 support by the intensivist team.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day, 2 hospitalists cross cover 8-day teams patients.
- EMR System: Cerner.
- Sub-specialty support: All subspecialty support at the main campus, Sister site has most except Neuro Surgery.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.