Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milwaukee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 510 beds main.
- 7p-7a) - paid by Smart.
- Trauma Level: Unclassified at both sites.
- Smart is seeking BC, IM or FP physicians with multiple years of hospitalist experience to provide quality, long-term locum coverage between multiple facilities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day, 2 hospitalists cross cover 8-day teams patients.
- Other hospitalist covers with support from intensivist at sister site.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- Staffing Model: Currently Physician-only but they are migrating to a model where APP's will be integrated.
- Shift Times: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Admissions: Average between 8-14 admissions per night shared between both hospitalists at the main facility and 6-8 admissions at the sister site.
- Codes: Handled by the rapid team and ICU attending at main, hospitalist and rapid team run code at the sister site.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 7a-7p) or $180/hr.
- Sub-specialty support: All subspecialty support at the main campus, Sister site has most except Neuro Surgery.
- ICU: ICU at main is closed with 24/7 support by the intensivist team.
- EMR System: Cerner.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Backup is provided by ED and anesthesia.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-75 days dependent on response time and number of prior locations.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.