Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Racine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cross cover day teams patients.
- Trauma Level: l.
- Facility Beds: 520.
- ICU: Open ICU with intensivist support.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-75 days dependent on response time and number of prior locations.
- Looking to close within the next year.
- Staffing Model: 8-9 MDs per day depending on the census (7 rounders, 1 admitter, 2 at night) No APPs.
- EMR System: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The ID is understaffed currently, other medical specialties are present.
- 7a-7p) or $180/hr.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- Smart is seeking BC, IM or FP physicians with multiple years of hospitalist experience to provide quality, long-term locum coverage between multiple facilities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- 7p-7a) - paid by Smart.
- Sub-specialty support: Most subspecialty.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Shift Times: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Currently in 6 on 6 off model but will be changing in May to 7 on 7 off.
- Codes: Handled by hospitalist and rapid team with support by intensivist and ED at night.
- Admissions: 16-24 admissions per night.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day on average.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.