Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Racine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is seeking BC, IM or FP physicians with multiple years of hospitalist experience to provide quality, long-term locum coverage between multiple facilities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- Sub-specialty support: Most subspecialty.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day on average.
- Shift Times: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Currently in 6 on 6 off model but will be changing in May to 7 on 7 off.
- EMR System: Epic.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- Admissions: 16-24 admissions per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- ICU: Open ICU with intensivist support.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-75 days dependent on response time and number of prior locations.
- 7p-7a) - paid by Smart.
- Codes: Handled by hospitalist and rapid team with support by intensivist and ED at night.
- The ID is understaffed currently, other medical specialties are present.
- Facility Beds: 520.
- Staffing Model: 8-9 MDs per day depending on the census (7 rounders, 1 admitter, 2 at night) No APPs.
- Looking to close within the next year.
- Cross cover day teams patients.
- Trauma Level: l.
- 7a-7p) or $180/hr.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.