Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Racine) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ID is understaffed currently, other medical specialties are present.
- Codes: Handled by hospitalist and rapid team with support by intensivist and ED at night.
- Currently in 6 on 6 off model but will be changing in May to 7 on 7 off.
- Sub-specialty support: Most subspecialty.
- Smart is seeking BC, IM or FP physicians with multiple years of hospitalist experience to provide quality, long-term locum coverage between multiple facilities in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Facility Beds: 520.
- EMR System: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Procedures: No procedures are required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Cross cover day teams patients.
- Staffing Model: 8-9 MDs per day depending on the census (7 rounders, 1 admitter, 2 at night) No APPs.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day on average.
- ICU: Open ICU with intensivist support.
- Admissions: 16-24 admissions per night.
- Locum Rate: $170/hr.
- 7p-7a) - paid by Smart.
- Trauma Level: l.
- Looking to close within the next year.
- Shift Times: 12 hours (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 7a-7p) or $180/hr.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45-75 days dependent on response time and number of prior locations.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.