Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will participate in code response.
- Every other week with 12-hour shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- 20 - 30 patients per day split between providers.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification with a DEA license.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- WI license required.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day partnered with one other physician, and will respond to codes..
- The provider will work every other week for seven days at a time with shifts from 5 am - 5 pm.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- A hospitalist is needed for coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Give Weatherby a.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.