Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification with a DEA license.
- The provider will work every other week for seven days at a time with shifts from 5 am - 5 pm.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- WI license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day partnered with one other physician, and will respond to codes..
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A hospitalist is needed for coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Will participate in code response.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- Every other week with 12-hour shifts.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 20 - 30 patients per day split between providers.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.