Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- WI license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day partnered with one other physician, and will respond to codes..
- 20 - 30 patients per day split between providers.
- Open ICU, no procedures.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The provider will work every other week for seven days at a time with shifts from 5 am - 5 pm.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Every other week with 12-hour shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A hospitalist is needed for coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Will participate in code response.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification with a DEA license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.