Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums to perm opportunity.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- This is a great opportunity to transition to a permanent career.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- WI license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The facility needs a provider to work every other week for day shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 11 - 12 patients per day, with no procedures required.
- Every other week of coverage.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- An Acls certification with a DEA license is required as part of this assignment.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.