Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 11 - 12 patients per day, with no procedures required.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- The facility needs a provider to work every other week for day shifts.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Every other week of coverage.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Locums to perm opportunity.
- WI license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- An Acls certification with a DEA license is required as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted WI state medical license in-hand.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This is a great opportunity to transition to a permanent career.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 19.