Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waukesha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- 18 MDs, 4 NPs Model.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in Waukesha, WI.
- This unique opportunity at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, a 304-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians