Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waukesha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Waukesha, WI.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- 18 MDs, 4 NPs Model.
- This unique opportunity at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, a 304-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 8.