Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rhinelander) is a multispecialty group practice.
- This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance.
- Formal previous leadership experience is preferred.
- With Ascension Wisconsin, you will enjoy a state-of -the-art facility, leading edge technology, highly competitive compensation and benefit package, eligible relocation allowance, yearly CME dollars, malpractice insurance with tail coverage and a great retirement plan and most importantly.
- You are welcome to perform any procedures you are interested and appropriately trained to do.
- Our physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here.
- Average patient census: 8-12 pts per Hospitalist.
- The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality healthcare and compassionate patient service.
- We are comprised of 23 hospitals and more than 100 clinic sites across the state, ranging from Racine to Eagle River.
- You will join an experienced team comprised of 6 other physicians.
- Saint Mary's is a 73 bed acute care hospital serving the residents of Northern Wisconsin.
- Ascension Wisconsin is actively seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team as a part time Medical Director and part time Hospitalist at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rhinelander, Wisconsin (the group would also consider a Family Medicine certified physician with appropriate Hospitalist experience).
- Our Hospitalists work 7 on/7 off, week starts on Monday.
- Work/Life Balance that enables you to do all of the other things you enjoy.
- Shift start and end times: 7a-6p, 6 p-7-a.
- Ascension Wisconsin is a combination of four systems-Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary's, Ministry Health Care and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
- Adult inpatient /ICU/CCU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rhinelander, WI.
- Ascension Healthcare, is the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system.
- You will join a dynamic group that boasts a team-oriented environment.
- Must have at least 5 years of clinical experience, leadership skills, or prior leadership training required.
- Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago