Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Minocqua) is a multispecialty group practice.
- If Family Medicine or Med/Peds trained you will have the opportunity to cover ICU neonatal resuscitation.
- 401(k) with match.
- With 675+ physicians in 86 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 9,000 employees in more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minocqua, WI.
- Marshfield Clinic- Minocqua Center is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join their Hospital Medicine department at Howard Young Medical Center.
- For information, contact Jennifer Waters-Plemon,.
- Marshfield Clinic is part of Marshfield Clinic Health System, and is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare.
- Outstanding employer-funded retirement plan.
- Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 325,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- The daily census is between 20-40 patients so each Hospitalist sees about 12-15 patients per day.
- Marshfield Clinic is overseen by an 11-member physician Board of Directors and a physician executive director.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- All patients are adult general medicine cases.
- 5,800 CME annual allowance.
- Two year guaranteed salary.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance.
- Fully funded relocation.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago