Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cudahy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CU patient management and procedures.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora St. Luke's South Shore in Cudahy, Wisconsin, just 10 minutes from downtown Milwaukee.
- With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this position.
- What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cudahy, WI.
- About Aurora Health Care.
- Good subspecialty support.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago