Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cudahy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Care consultation is available.
- Skilled and experienced nursing staff, advanced practice provider within group.
- With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers.
- CU patient management and procedures.
- Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin.
- Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
- Good subspecialty support.
- What makes being an Aurora physician unique?
- Block schedule, strong compensation.
- Aligned EMR for inpatient and outpatient.
- Is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for Aurora St. Luke's South Shore in Cudahy, Wisconsin, just 10 minutes from downtown Milwaukee.
- Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
- Intensive Care Unit work and procedures are an integral part of this position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cudahy, WI.
- Must be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Geriatrics fellowship training a plus and possess or be immediately eligible for a State of Wisconsin medical license.
- We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients.
- Aurora Health Care Medical Group, Inc.
- Duties include providing and managing comprehensive and continuous primary medical care services to adolescent, adult, and elderly patients admitted to a hospital for medical reason or surgery for the duration of patients' admission.
- About Aurora Health Care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago