Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wausau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential for productivity bonuses and incentives.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Open ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wausau, WI.
- Full Time is 15 shifts per month.
- Day Shift: 7am - 7pm.
- An average of 16 patients per day per team.
- Full complement of specialists available for consults.
- Willingness to do procedures is preferred, but not required.
- There are 5 physician rounding teams supported by admitting providers.
- We average 12,714 inpatient admissions and 30,574 emergency room visits per year.
- Our Hospitalist group at Aspirus Wausau Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our team in Wausau, WI.
- 7 on/7 off Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago