Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- WI license required.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.