Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- WI license required.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.