Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
- No procedures required.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- WI license required.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only WI-licensed providers will be considered.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.