Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only WI-licensed providers will be considered.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- WI license required.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- No procedures required.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.