Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only WI-licensed providers will be considered.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- WI license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 2.