Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- 12 shifts per month is full time.
- Easy drive to Madison, Chicago, and Milwaukee CompHealth Services.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will see an average of 12 - 14 patients per day.
- The schedule is block day shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Block schedule.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- It is a family-friendly area with great schools.
- You will enjoy living an easy drive to Madison, Chicago, and Milwaukee in a town with multiple golf courses, hiking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and other outdoor activities.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package where full time is an average of 12 shifts per month.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WI medical license, if necessary.
- Quick Facts.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.