Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The schedule is block day shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Our services are free for you.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- It is a family-friendly area with great schools.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WI medical license, if necessary.
- You will enjoy living an easy drive to Madison, Chicago, and Milwaukee in a town with multiple golf courses, hiking, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and other outdoor activities.
- Sign-on bonus.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will see an average of 12 - 14 patients per day.
- Easy drive to Madison, Chicago, and Milwaukee CompHealth Services.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Quick Facts.
- Block schedule.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census.
- 12 shifts per month is full time.
- You will receive a competitive compensation package where full time is an average of 12 shifts per month.
- You will be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago