Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will work a block day schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- This position offers a $325,000 salary, a $100,000 sign-on bonus, and $25,000 quality bonuses.
- H-1B visa holders supported.
- H-1B visa holders will be considered.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- All day shifts.
- For inquiries about this opportunity,.
- If you do not hold an active WI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- Medical, malpractice, retirement.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin with an established group.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Low cost of living area.
- They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- No procedures.
- The hospitalist will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago