Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Low cost of living area.
- They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- If you do not hold an active WI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- All day shifts.
- H-1B visa holders supported.
- This position offers a $325,000 salary, a $100,000 sign-on bonus, and $25,000 quality bonuses.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin with an established group.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in IM.
- For inquiries about this opportunity,.
- H-1B visa holders will be considered.
- The hospitalist will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average.
- You will work a block day schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Medical, malpractice, retirement.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
- Our services are free for you.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.