Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine and be comfortable responding to codes.
- Dates Needed: August and September.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- There is a facility in Wisconsin that is seeking a hospitalist for a locum tenens opportunity in August and September.
- Reference ID: ORD-068977-MD-WI.
- The locum will be working solo with AP from 11am-7pm.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-16 ppd.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 1016095.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The schedule is the first three weekends of each month from 7am-7pm with an average of 12-16 patients per day.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 12.