Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active WI state license needed.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
- You need to have an active WI state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.