Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
- You need to have an active WI state license for this assignment.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active WI state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 13.