Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- WI license required.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 17 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- Vent management and other procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- There are four days of coverage needed, with possible future dates.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 11.