Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Vent management and other procedures required.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- There are four days of coverage needed, with possible future dates.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- WI license required.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 17 patients per day.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.