Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active WI state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Schedule: 12-hour day or night shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day or night shifts with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and EKGs.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and EKGs.
- Other Certification: Acls.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.