Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day or night shifts with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and EKGs.
- Schedule: 12-hour day or night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- License: Active WI state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and EKGs.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.