Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and EKGs.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- License: Active WI state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour day or night shifts with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls certification.
- Schedule: 12-hour day or night shifts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding and EKGs.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.